Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of how the commercial sales team contributes to the bottom line.
- Ability to influence and successfully work as a team player with numerous other functions such as sales operations, solutions management, marketing, finance, HR and field operations.
- Ability to convey solutions benefits of complex technology to prospects, customers, and employees in layman’s terms.
- Knowledge and understanding of security system industry, products, services, and technology.
- Proven expert level communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong collaboration, delegation, and motivation skills.
- Operates with high levels of integrity in all aspects of the role.
Other Experience Required
- 10+ years of commercial sales and sales management experience working for a regional or national security systems provider
- Experience with estimating, design and proposal processes for integrated solutions as well as basic packages.
- Experience leading a similarly sized organization to include numerous managers or directors.
- Experience working in a multi-location and functional matrix organization is required.
- Experience managing the needs and complexities of multi-location regional and national accounts.
- Demonstrated success as an organizational leader who can outline a “from – to” story of their achievements.
- Must be results driven with a documented record of success.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced high transaction volume subscriber-based business environment.
What's In It For You!
- Aggressive pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday, and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days
- Education assistance – we encourage and support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education
- Engaging and fun company culture that’s made up of a diverse group of people
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- An on-site café, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail, basketball court, and state-of-the-art fitness facility with a dedicated Fitness staff
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. CPI is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CPI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.