Our Head of FP&A will have high visibility across all departments within the company. You will be responsible for developing and managing a high performing team that will be instrumental in understanding our financial results and driving insights for key stakeholders. You will play a critical role in understanding trends, variances and helping to drive any changes necessary to meet our financial goals. This role will help key decision-makers understand the business analytics and long-term planning support to all business lines. This will ensure insightful financial data providing guidance for the business, includes acquisitions to reach our financial goals. This is an on-site role in our corporate office.
What's In It For You!
- Aggressive pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holidays, and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with a competitive company match
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days
- Education assistance – we encourage and support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education
- An engaging and fun company culture that’s made up of a diverse group of people
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Talk about perks! An on-site café, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail, basketball court, and state-of-the-art fitness facility with a dedicated Fitness Director
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!